Friday 17 April 2015

Uniko Studio Challenge Guest Designer: Things with Wings

Hello!

I am super excited to be here today as Guest Designer for the Uniko Studio Challenge: Things with Wings. When Beverley invited me to join in as GD, I think she could hear me squealing with excitement from the other side of the world. I've been a long-time fan of Bev's, she is not only an amazing CAS stamper, but an amazing stamp designer, as well as being an all-round nice person (with the cutest little boys in the whole wide world).

For my card I used Uniko Studio Bright Butterflies Stamps. I had an image of a silhouette butterfly against a watercolour background in my head. Having planned this card, I had the patience to await the drying of the very watery card. It took a day. ;-) What you can't see in the photo is the lovely shimmer spray, it's so pretty!
This stamp set is fabulous! And what can I say? You can never have too many butterflies!
Thank-you for visiting me! I hope you join in on the fun at this month's Uniko Studio Challenge!

Michelle
xxx

P.S. Thank-you to the lovely ladies who helped me over that "99" on my Facebook Page! I feel much better now, lol!

14 comments:

sandie said...

so pleased you could join us as our fabulous GD, we are so pleased you did. Your card is a joy-such pretty colours and excellent water colouring. I am not patient with the drying and use a heat gun!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

I love your cards Michelle and so thrilled you are one of our GDTs for this challenge. Gorgeous watercolouring and love the silhouette butterfly image you've used. Thanks so much. Sarah x

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous watercolour background Michelle!

Skylark said...

Congrats on your GD spot Michelle. You certainly can't have too many butterflies and the card you've made with the set from Uniko is gorgeous. Stef x

Craft-E-Place said...

Beautiful card, I love the watercolour background - simply stunning!
Elaine

Beverley said...

You are too kind with your words Michelle *blush*. So happy to have you GD with us for this challenge and you have certainly given BRIGHT Butterflies a freshen up with your watercolour beauty. Hugs Bev x

Sarah G said...

It is great to have you as our GD, Michelle - I love your style and this card is no exception! The silhouette butterfly against the beautiful watercolour background looks gorgeous :)

Deborah Frings said...

Oh wow - I love the beautifully watercoloured background, the colours are so pretty. And the bold, crisp butterfly is looks fab! So pleased to have you with us as our Guest Designer. xxx

~amy~ said...

gorgeous...love the background!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous background and I love your sweet butterflies, just so beautiful.

Shona Chambers said...

Congrats on being the GD, I bet you were squealing!!! Gorgeous water colour background, really like the colours you chose. And the black butterfly is an amazing contrast. And very glad I helped bump you over 100 likes on Facebook, now you'll have to aim for 150!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a beautiful background for your butterfly Michelle!

Nicki S said...

Sooooo pretty! Love that watercolor background and the dark contrast of the butterfly and sentiment! It's been wonderful having you as a guest designer for Uniko Studio this month!

Stéphanie Tsang said...

Lovely lovely background. I love the choice of colours!